Last update: April 03, 2020
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Data transfer outside the European Union
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Consortium collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- Organization identification information (type, company number, address, ect.)
- Purchase information (type of products, quantity, ect.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Consortium with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place a request for any of our services.
- Send us a message from our website’s Contact Us form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The processing of your personal data is justified by our legitimate interest and your consent. The Consortium collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage your request.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
When the Consortium processes your request, it may send your data to the businesses and entrepreneurs working for us, and use information to prevent fraudulent actions.
How do we store your data?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
The Consortium would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Consortium for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Consortium correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Consortium to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Consortium erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Consortium restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Consortium’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Consortium transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call us : +86 183 67 34 14 34. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website through compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses:
- Advertising – The Consortium uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Data transfer outside the European Union
Data concerning you may be transferred for the purposes mentioned above to companies located in countries outside the European Union that have a lower level of data protection than in the European Union. Prior to any transfer outside the European Union, the Consortium will take necessary measures and guarantees to secure such transfers.
Transfers outside the European Union may be carried out in particular within the framework of our following activity: management of the request in China.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
Call us: +86 183 67 34 14 34
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Consortium has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.